No Deliveries Currently
Please keep checking back.
PLEASE NOTE: This course will be hosted in a regular classroom. You will be required to bring a laptop and power supply to last through a full day session.
TERM Lite is an MS Access-based analysis tool designed to help transit agencies perform the following analysis:
- Estimate the current State of Good Repair (SGR) backlog (total dollar value by asset type)
• Predict the level of annual investment needed to attain SGR or other investment objectives
• Assess the impact of variations in funding on future asset conditions and reinvestment needs
• Assess the impact of applying a variety pf investment priorities by mode and asset type
The objectives of the course are to:
- Introduce the design, intended uses, and the purpose and application of individual functionalities in TERM Lite
• Develop projections of future State of Good Repair (SGR) needs, backlog and conditions for alternative investment scenarios
• Practice using TERM Lite to write simple queries, generate reports, and then interpret the results
The course is taught using a combination of basic asset management principles and hands-on exercises guided by the instructor.
Upon completion, students should be able to replace the sample inventory data with their own and perform valuable analysis and forecasting.
This course is directed at transit agency asset management staff and managers who are involved in long-term capital reinvestment (SGR) needs analysis (5 to 30 years), investment prioritization and strategic planning.
While TERM Lite is based in MS Access and MS Excel, students do not need to be fluent in use of these tools. However, basic use and navigation of MS Office tools is necessary.
Two weeks prior to the class the participant will receive an email with the necessary software to download.
Length: 2 Days
- $300.00 for Consulting, Contractor, Other.
- Free for all others.