With the idea of mobility changing, public transportation operations have an opportunity to play a larger role in getting people to where they want to go. Keep up with what’s new by attending BusCon’s educational sessions. You’ll hear about the latest, including:
- Key Considerations For The Future Adoption of Electric Buses
- Integrating Autonomous Vehicles With Other Transportation Options
- How to Provide Better, More Efficient Transportation Options
Plus, National Transit Institute will again be on hand to provide a training session: Transit Asset Management Implementation For Tier II Providers & Sponsors*. By the end of this course, participants will:
- Gain a common understanding of transit asset management and what it means for Small Providers
- Understand the requirements of the Final Rule on Transit Asset Management (49 CFR 625) for Tier II providers
- Understand the benefits of a transit asset management plan and how it can be used to improve decision-making regarding the management of assets throughout their lifecycle
*RSVP is required. Space is limited so register immediately.
What’s more, you’ll also get to see all the latest buses and technology on the show floor!
Make sure to join us in Indianapolis, September 23-25, 2019.
Register Now and RSVP for our Training Session