This course is currently being revised and will be offered again in early 2020.
This program provides a unique training and educational opportunity for the transit managers and supervisors who hold mid-level positions in transit organizations.
This course offering will provide participants with skills necessary to lead, manage, and supervise from the middle of the organization. After completing this training you will be able to:
- Consider issues of diversity in the workplace
- Recognize the characteristics of effective and ineffective leadership
- Apply a number of effective leadership techniques and methods
- Develop skills that will help achieve leadership Goals
- Characteristics of Leadership
- Time Management
- Emothional INtelligence, Flexibility, and Trust
Length: 4 hours