- January 24-25, 2018 – Miami, FL
- February 20-21, 2018 – San Carlos, CA
- March 13-14, 2018- Seattle, WA
To provide an overview of the essential components of quality assurance and quality control in transit agencies. This course will also review and expand upon the FTA’s Quality Management System Guidelines and address the various perspectives for quality relative to capital development, transit operations, maintenance, or vehicle acquisition.
- Define Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC)
- Identify the benefits of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Discuss FTA requirements
- Present components of a QA/QC program
- Examine the development and implementation of QA/QC components in public transportation
This course will be offered to current and new transit professionals that engage in federally funded activities. It will be particularly beneficial for grantees, FTA staff, consultants, contractors, and vendors.
Length: 2 days
- $300.00 for Contractor, Consulting, Non-USA Transportation or Government Agency, Other.
- Free for all others.