Please keep checking back.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe the major components of a well-defined project
- Explain the functionality of each phase of the project lifecycle and associated deliverables
- Create a Project Management Plan (PMP), including a Statement of Work (SOW) and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Identify methods to obtain reasonable project estimates to develop a realistic project schedule
- Use Earned Value to control and report a projects status and evaluate the impact of potential changes on the PMP
- Recognize the relationship between leadership and teamwork development, as well as the importance of communicating to all stakeholders
This course is an introductory course. It is intended for transit professionals whose current and/or future responsibilities include planning, managing, and executing all phases of a projects lifecycle.
Upon completion of these training programs, each participant will: know how to build, manage, and execute a project, and understand the tools used for a successful project management system.
The goal of this course is to help transit professionals appreciate the importance of analyzing, leading, and managing the complexities of transit projects by providing them with the tools to foster success.
- $600.00 for Non-Profit (USA only), Contractor, Consulting, Non-USA Transportation or Government Agency, Other.
- Free for all others.
Barbara Van Dyke