No Deliveries Currently
Please keep checking back.
Infectious Disease Awareness and Prevention is designed to provide transit employees with the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the types of infectious diseases they may encounter
- Discuss how these diseases are often spread
- Describe how they can protect themselves and others from these diseases
- Explain the proper way to dispose of and decontaminate infectious material or contaminated items and areas
To accomplish these objectives, the course integrates lecture, visual aids, participant interaction, and learning activities.
Direct Delivery: NTI will deliver this course directly to your employees. NTI provides the instructor free of charge. The requesting organization is responsible for providing a training location and audio/visual equipment. A minimum class size of twenty is required. Multiple sessions can be conducted over up to three consecutive days depending on the number of employees.
To request a session, download our Course Request Form and email the completed form to at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 732.932.1707.
This course is targeted at transit employees who work directly with the public and those responsible for cleaning, servicing, and maintaining transit vehicles and facilities.
- $450.00 for Contractor, Consulting, Non-USA Transportation or Government Agency, Other.
- Free for all others.
Length: 3 hours (Direct Delivery)