No Deliveries Currently
Please keep checking back.
NTI’s Harassment Prevention for Transit Employees and Supervisors courses are designed to assist transit employees in maintaining a safe and respectful work environment by recognizing and responding to potential harassment issues.
The objectives of the employee course are to provide employees with the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the potential impact of harassment on their transit organization and its employees
- Review their organizations harassment prevention policy and its key compliance issues and reporting avenues
- Demonstrate skills for recognizing and responding to potential harassment issues
- Discuss strategies for proactively preventing harassment in the transit workplace
The objectives of the supervisor course are to provide transit supervisors and managers with the knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the supervisors role and responsibilities regarding compliance with the transit organizations Harassment Policy
- Recognize and prevent harassment in the transit workplace
- Respond to and report potential harassment issues
- Receive complaints of potential harassment and handle requests for confidentiality
To accomplish these objectives, the courses integrate lecture, visual aids, participant interaction, and learning activities.
Hosted Train-the-Trainer: This option is for organizations that plan on implementing the training for their employees using their own instructional staff. The train-the-trainer session covers both the supervisor and employees versions of NTI’s Harassment Prevention courses. Participants preview the course and discuss how they can use NTI’s materials to implement it at their organization. NTI provides the instructor and student materials free of charge. The requesting organization is responsible for providing a training location and audio/visual equipment. Each participant receives an Instructor Package that includes an Instructor Guide, Course Slides and Instructor Notes and a Participant Workbook in hard copy and electronic format. A minimum class size of twenty is required. T
Audience: This course is targeted at transit employees.
Length: 8 hours (The Harassment Prevention trainer-the-trainer sessions include both the Employee and Supervisor versions of the course)