NTI produces a variety of educational resources, including written materials such as handbooks, reports, fact sheets, and pocket guides; videos, interactive CD-ROM training, and online training; as well as webinars. To order any of these materials, please log in to our registration system.
Click below to learn more about the resources we offer
NTI’s Fact Sheets are provided free of charge and provide transit workers and management with information to help recognize and resolve health and safety hazards that may be encountered on the job. To download a Fact Sheet, simply click on the link below and save or print the PDF file.
- Hazard Factsheet: Carbon Monoxide
- Hazard Factsheet: Diesel Exhaust
- Hazard Factsheet: Heat Stress
- Hazard Factsheet: Occupational Noise
Pocket Guides and Resource Guides
- Employee Guide to All-Hazards Awareness and Preparedness
- Employee Guide to Preventing Workplace Violence
- Employee Guide to Securing Community Mobility
- Employee Guide to Transit Operator Fatigue
- Infectious Disease Awareness and Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness Guide for Transit Employees: On the Job and At Home
Click here to order any of NTI’s Pocket Guides or Reference Guides. (You will need to create a Rutgers Continuing Studies account to order, if you have not already done so.)