Our Registration System
NTI is using the Rutgers University Noncredit Course Catalog & Registration System for course registrations. If you do not already have one, you will need to create an account in this system to register for NTI courses.
- You can create your new account hereby selecting the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the page.
- After you have an account, you can sign in while viewing any page in our course catalog. The “Sign In” link should appear at the very top and/or the very bottom of the page.
Participating in Virtual Courses
NTI’s virtual courses are hosted on Zoom. Become more familiar with Zoom before you participate in an NTI course with this handy guide!
Participant Code of Conduct
Effective May 12, 2021 NTI has implemented a Virtual Course Registrant and Participant Code of Conduct to offer a set of rules, guidelines, and expectations for registering and participating in virtual NTI courses. I hope you find the document clear and reasonable.
As NTI continues evolve our virtual course portfolio and enhance our operational and administrative procedures to deliver high-quality virtual training, I want to highlight the following:
- Participation in virtual training on a mobile or other handheld device severely limits the ability of a participant to engage in critical interactive elements of virtual training. We strongly encourage participation on PC or laptop;
- Investing in high-speed internet service (if available), webcams, and headsets (or computer microphones/speakers) significantly enhances the quality of participation in virtual training. We strongly encourage the use of these services and equipment;
- For many, the shift to at-home tele-working often lends itself to abrupt schedule changes and personal or work-related issues that demand immediate attention. This is a reality, however, participation in the entire duration of NTI virtual courses is required to receive a certificate of completion;
- The demand for virtual training has been great. Many courses fill up quickly, then generate sizable waiting lists. Again, we understand unforeseen personal and work-related issues arise, however, failure to show up or dropping a course shortly before it begins results in unfilled (virtual) seats in courses that could have been filled with those on the waiting lists; and
- Please read the automatically-generated email you receive after registering for a course. This message will confirm your enrollment in the course OR confirm that you have been placed on the course waitlist.
Again, we thank you for your support as we work to refine our ability to manage and deliver virtual training. Please forward any feedback and suggestions to email@example.com.