- Monday, November 14-Thursday, November 17, 2022, daily 1:00-4:30pm EASTERN
- Monday, December 12-Thursday, December 15, 2022, daily 1:00-4:30pm EASTERN
This course will help practitioners appreciate the importance of transit equity considerations during the day-to-day life of transit planning, management, and operations. It is designed to provide accurate information on a variety of equity considerations an agency is exposed to on a daily basis.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Use this course, subsequent case studies, and exercises as planning tools to identify potential impacts of proposed actions on low-income and minority populations, as well as seniors, youth, and persons with disabilities.
- Understand how equity issues in transportation planning and operations will lead to better service, planning, and delivery.
- Apply course content to help ensure equitable distribution of public transportation resources to the benefit of public transportation providers and users.